Wednesday, May 4, 2011

So excited.

With gentle pressure from my BFF (thank god for those!), I finally got my domain registered. No, it won't be about Dragonflies. At the last minutes, I decided to change my business name. I won't be putting here just yet, as the site is not made.

I'm also in the process of ordering my business cards! (in fact, I have it open on the other tab :P)

I also been practicing a little bit everyday. I am rather happy with the progress. I feel more confident with my swirls and lines. Drops are a bit of a challenge, but honestly, its because I have not found the right brush. Dots are also a bit of a bear (for the same reason).

Designs themselves can use more work, as well as organization! Gosh, the mess I make!

Anyway, here are some of my latest practice pictures.






Sorry for the weird angles, I truly loathe being photographed.

1 comment:

  1. omg i LOVE the second one. like seriously. i want it. :)

    now. with aj today she was wearing your glasses and asking where you were. and montana wants to know why you didnt practice face painting on the girls. lol next time :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...