Thursday, October 21, 2010

Beginning - Practice, part 2

Ok, here I did some more practice. First one is a crappy butterfly, that I made to test out the sparkly paint. It came out meh at best. Not happy with it, but that's OK. I learned something valuable, and that is... I NEED a dotter.



Now, you can't really see it on the picture, but I had a fairly nice blend of pink on top, white on bottom going on. I tried to make the wings look almost peacock-like. I don't think the effort was successful at all. So, for a first butterfly - not horrible, but not great.

Will keep trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...